Friday, October 8, 2010

A Movie About Working At The Movies



Watch Betty White Explain 'Inception' (Video)
Screen Junkies
Normally, I don't like to put funny video clips in my posts. After all, I'm a writer. It should be my words that kind-of-sort-of make you laugh, ...
See all stories on this topic »

Screen Junkies
The 'My Soul To Take' Video Playlist: Prepare For Fright With Jewel, Train
MTV.com
Of course, a good scream-a-thon requires precise preparation, which is why we've put together the video playlist below. It's a group of songs that all focus ...
See all stories on this topic »
A Movie About Working At The Movies
NPR (blog)
It's a tribute, it's an industrial, it's a love story, it's funny, it's sad, it's got heart, and it's none of these things too much, but it's entertaining ...
See all stories on this topic »